Advantages of eco Fabric sowing technology | Lawn on a roll | Rolling grass | That's how you get the greenest lawn
Each roll includes fertiliser and mulch to create a complete lawn growing solution. Once spread and watered, the specialised grass roll sticks to the ground. Each seed is then surrounded by fertiliser and held in place between three layers of biological tissue, our micro pellet fertiliser and biodegradable tissue. This provides the perfect conditions for optimum growth all year round.
Turf vs Grass Seed – Which is Best?
Easy to install
Our Natural Seed Carpets/rolls are more economical, practical and easier to install than traditional sowing or dragging with turf.
The mats/rolls contain both the grass seeds and the necessary starter fertiliser. Quick germination process.
Easy to form
Long shelf Life
Easy to transport
A better way to compare yourself
Eco Gras Roll | Grass Roll
Traditional method of sowing
- Grows faster than regular grass seed.
- Can be used in sun, shade, and hilly areas.
- Designed to grow in virtually any climate.
- Biodegradable mat protects seeds from washing away or being eaten by birds.
- Bare spots can be repaired in 3 easy steps.
Get your lawn ready in 2-3 weeks
- To maintain its moisture which is an important key to natural turf maintenance. It requires a lot of water, which has a significant impact on your pocket.
- The costs continue, and specialised machines must be available to keep the lawn at the required height, since it is always growing.
- Its maintenance requires stages, and demands effort; sometimes the knowledge of a gardener is required.
Get your lawn ready in 6-8 weeks
- Sowing your lawn from seed is a slow process.
- In this method the Seed distribution is uneven.
- Some of the Seeds are not covered by soil.
- The density and depth of seeds are uneven.
- The germination of the seed is Non-uniform.
- Crop stand is affected by uneven distribution.